Hi @accenture team,
I got the email for below CID :C936461
And I am doing multiple follow up with HR on phone and email but no luck .
Also, I am a little worried that after document submission why I am not able to see existing uploaded things and it’s showing CID closed status. Please advise me on the same?
Email Below : —
Hi Chandan Kumar,
Congratulations, you have cleared the previous round of assessment. Please look out for a communication from us to discuss next steps and keep yourself available on the contact information shared with us.
Also note that you are required to submit the following documents for us to take your candidature forward. If not already done, we encourage you to log in to https://indiajobstalentconnect.accenture.com to submit your documents.
– Employment Application Form (EAF): Only provide recent, authentic information in the form that can be validated through corresponding documentation.
Here are the instructions to fill the EAF:
• Visit https://india.jobs.accenture.com. The form is compatible with Internet Explorer 9.0 and above, Google Chrome and mobile browsers.
• Sign in as “Candidate.” Log in details:
• Username: Personal e-mail ID
• Reset password using the “Forgot password” option
• Navigate to the EAF, complete the form and click “Submit.” If you don’t have access to some information, fill the EAF partially and save it until the final submission.
• All the fields in the EAF are mandatory. If some fields are not relevant, fill in as ‘’Not applicable.’’
• To fill the details of your current organization, check the “Current Employment” box and select the start date as per your pay slip. Leave the end date blank if you are still working with the organization.
• To fill in details of your education, add information starting tenth, twelfth grade or diploma to highest qualification. Make sure the educational dates of the certificates/degrees do not overlap.
• Navigate to the “Document Upload” section to upload required documents.
Here’s a list of documents to be submitted at this stage.
1. PAN card
2. Photo identity proof:
• A copy of one of the following: Passport, driving license, voters ID card
3. Education documents
• If your highest qualification is a full-time course, submit one of the following documents: • Final degree certificate (convocation certificate) with the consolidated marksheet of the last semester or the provisional degree certificate with the consolidated marksheet for all semesters.
• If your highest qualification is a part-time course, submit full-time and part-time course documents: Final degree certificate (convocation certificate) with the consolidated marksheet of the last semester or provisional degree certificate with the consolidated marksheet for all semesters.
4. Employment documents
• Previous employment: Upload the relieving letter or experience letter, if applicable.
• Current employment details: Upload the offer letter with salary breakup, recent appraisal or salary increment letter with salary breakup and last three months’ pay slips.
5. Letter of Authorization (LOA)
• Upload a signed and scanned copy of the attached LOA in the “Letter of Authorization” section under “Document Upload.”
• The documents should be uncut, clear and in JPEG and PDF formats only. For documents with multiple pages, zip them and upload under the respective document type.
• The file size uploaded under each document type should not exceed 6MB.
• We may reach out to you for additional information or documents required for successfully completing your background verification and other formalities.
1. Scheduling of interviews will be based on demand availability.
2. Unless a formal employment offer is provided to you specifically determining the terms of employment with Accenture, nothing contained in this e-mail or any identified processes shall be considered as an offer for employment by Accenture notwithstanding any contents or communications mentioned in process documents or links.
2. The existence of an offer letter offering employment to a candidate shall be subject to business needs within Accenture or client requirements; mere clearance of any processes related to hiring does not by itself create an offer of employment.
Got a query? Please reach out to your recruiter at protected @accenture.com.
Reference CID: C9364361
Accenture in India Recruitment Team