1. With Andhra Bank Debit card (Andhra Bank Savings Account No: [protected]), I, the undersigned, attempted to withdraw Rs.10000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only ) at SBI ATM outlet on 6th May 2021.
2. The SBI ATM did not dispense the cash/money, the withdrawal printout slip & mini statement shows it has been debited from the account.
3. Immediately, I visited the Andhra Bank and briefed the same issue with branch front office executive staff. The executives understood the issue and assured that the money will be reversed normally on the same day or within 48 hours.
4. Simultaneously, I registered the complaint (no: [protected], dated 8th may 2021) at customer care o[censored]nion Bank of Inda ( Toll free no: [protected])
5. It has been 5 days as on date, but the said amount is not credited back in to my account.
6. I request you to kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue at the earliest
Name: V Surya Rao (mobile : [protected])
Andhra Bank Savings Account No: [protected]
Note: I am enclosing a copy of ATM slip / mini statement as proof for their reference.