Enough is enough i am writing here about apeejay school, noida. How the school is befooling people on account of education.
Every time we go for ptms the principal (S. C. Tiwari), vice principal (Amrita hajela) headmistress (Smriti samuel) make false promises, thinking we will keep quiet. But we will voice out now.
My worst grievances are –
1. Frequently no water in primary department, specially in girls toilet.
2. School started a new section ‘g’ for all classes saying – student teacher ratio will come down. Now after new admissions they have 45 students in each classroom.
3. Session started and class 2 books were not available for almost a week.
4. Students got diary after one month of the session.
5. Book shop vendor earns a profit of 100% on notebooks and school remains silent.
6. Worst scenario is – the school is appointing all freshers just to save money. Lack of experienced staff is deteriorating the quality of education.
7. No up gradation in the school education scenario – no inter country student exchange programme are being conducted like neighbouring schools.
8. Over dose of activities neglecting regular studies.
9. As i am myself an educationist – i would ask mr. Tiwari and mrs samuel a question – is it justifiable that students should give their assessment exam after break, so that they can practise for sports day or annual day.