I recently hired Apex Movers and Packers (GSTIN – ) to shift some of my stuff from Bangalore to Gurgaon. The following are the issues/incidents that happened before and after I received my items:
1. I clearly asked the guy if there are any hidden charges before the packing of items and he said that only the weight charges (40rs per kg) and GST will be there. Nothing else. But as soon as the items were taken he sent me a receipt including 4-5 other charges making total amount as 42 thousand. I asked him to remove all these charges which he didn’t tell us earlier and after an hour of discussion he did that.
2. He promised us to deliver our items in 3-4 days but it got delivered in 8 days.
3. One of our carton is missing and someone else’s carton is there with us now and now he is not doing anything about it.
4. Some of my furniture is broken beyond repair and I have asked him several times for a refund but he is just diluting time and not doing anything about it either.
5. The guy also said that he will send a tracking id on day one but it never came to us even after asking him repeatedly for it.
6. Someone else’s ID’s were attached with our items/cartons and the name for the recipient address was also incorrect due to which there was a lot of effort in claiming it when received at the address.
7. This person made 4-5 promises and not even one of them was fulfilled properly.
Now I don’t have any idea about the missing carton and this person is not taking any steps to make sure it reaches us. Also, he is not giving refund for the broken items that we received. He looks like a total fraud because our stuff got delivered in a very inappropriate manner. There is no proper logistics or tracking of the items delivered by these people.
Mentioning the name and contact of the person below:
Apex Packers and Movers
Roshan Lal – [protected]