Despite several email calls and a visit they have a deaf ear
Hi there at franchiseindia,
I couldn't get any grievance email address so i am sending my concern to this and hope it will be addressed before taking other steps.
Last 6 months, i have been in trap and rs 15000 has been tricked from me by your employees. Listing the sequence as below.
1. I registered and paid rs. 3000 to attend the expo at ibis hotel, delhi.
2.in the show, 2 of your employees mr. Saurabh vig and mr. Manish kumar discussed with me
3. I was interested for franchises, go-downs options very specifically for my location at gaya, bihar. I categorically told them that i have an space of approx 6000 sq. Fit and i want a related business where i can utilize this space and no retail restaurents etc
4. Mr. Manish who was acting like a junior to mr, saurabh told me that they have a specific team in bihar and they will send the members to the location and then will suggest me opportunities.
5. I paid rs. 15000 to m. Saurabh vig but he didn't provide any receipt.
6. I waited almost 1 week but there was no respense from mr. Saurabh. It took him almost 2 week and by my pursuant to acknowledge me the receipt.
7. A month gone and no response
8. Called mr. Saurabh and he just referenced another lady which will suggest me.
9. After 10 days, she suggested to open a restaurant there. I aked whether they have my requirements, there was nothing.
10. Another 15 days gone by, i called mr. Saurabh again and now he introduced mr. Manish as his senior now.
11.in this all the period i had the feeling that they have nothing to offer so i asking them to refund but they casually delaying.
12. Almost after 3 months they assigned mr. Chandan and misses divyajyoti who will respond to me.
13. Mr. Chandan came with a proposal for induspride mineral water, i agreed to talk but after a week they told that they are not interested to expand in there. Whay they wasted my time
14. Again i keep on requesting mr. Saurabh and mr. Manish to refund but now since last 2 monts they have almost stopped responding
Please enquire and direct me where my concern can be heard.