I have an Acer Laptop with the following details:
Acer 14 Swift 5 10Gi5
I purchased the laptop on 20/09/2020.
1. I contacted your customer care no and was surprised to learn that the one year warranty period was over in March 2021 as the laptop was purchased in Feb 2020.
2. However I purchased the laptop on 20 September 2020 with the invoice no. SLA[protected] dated 20/9/2020 purchased from Chroma, Kurla west Mumbai.
3. Soon after purchase the laptop was repaired for a hardware replacement, Wi-Fi adopter as it was not working. The repair work was done by an engineer from your service center at Chembur east Mumbai.
4. Now the laptop Wi-Fi is not functioning again and showing the same error as before it was repaired.
I therefore request you the following:
1. Please rectify your record for date of purchase and the warranty period which should end on 19 September 2021
2. Also, please register the complain and mark to your Service Center at Chembur east Mumbai as it was repaired last time and probably they would be familiar with it.
Hope for an early action in this regard as it is causing a lot of inconvenience to me.
Dr. A K Srivastava